Self-Study + On-Demand Webinar
Unlimited CPE Plan
The Self-Study + On-Demand Webinar Unlimited CPE Plan provides access to every course to earn unlimited CPE credits.
Picking a CPE Plan and Provider
Let’s face it. All CPE sites serve the same purpose – to provide CPE credits. You should be looking for a CPE provider that:
- Provide CPE that is accepted by your Board.
- Offer a great price with Ethics courses included for no additional fee.
- Offer On-Demand webinars to DO NOT require exams to earn CPE.
- Provide a fast site – no waiting for pages to load.
- Mobile-friendly site.
- Provide tools to complete CPE quickly – Easy course and exam downloads.
Unlimited Self-Study + On-Demand Webinar CPE Plan Features
The CPE365 Self-Study + On-Demand Webinar Unlimited CPE Plan has the following benefits and features. This plan:
- Allows selecting any self-study course on the CPE365 site.
- Allows selecting any On-Demand (recorded) webinar on the CPE365 site – Earn CPE without any Exams!
- Includes Ethics courses for no additional fee!
- Provides access to all self-study and on-demand webinar courses for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
- Allows earning unlimited CPE credits during your CPE Plan duration, which is 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
- Provides unlimited attempts to pass the course exams for self-study courses.
- Allows downloading PDFs of the course final exam questions that can be printed and referenced while reading the course material for self-study courses.
- Allows downloading a PDF of the course material for offline reading for self-study courses.
- No hidden or recurring fees!
To purchase this CPE plan and to create an account on the CPE365 site, click the “Add to Cart” button below and complete the checkout. You will have immediate access to the courses in this plan once the transaction is successfully processed.
Unlimited Self-Study + On-Demand Webinar CPE Plan
This CPE Plan allows selecting any Self-Study and On-Demand Webinar CPE Course.
Self-Study + On-Demand Webinar
NASBA QAS CPE Courses
Unlimited CPE Plan
Pay the plan fee to earn unlimited CPE credits. There are no hidden or recurring fees!
This plan includes On-Demand Webinars - Earn CPE Without Any Exams!
This plan includes Ethics Courses for no additional fee!
This plan allows selecting ANY Self-Study CPE Course and ANY On-Demand Course.
Access the courses in this plan for 1 Year.
Start taking courses immediately after purchase.
Pay the Plan Fee. No Additional or Hidden Fees. Everything is included for this one low fee.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. Lambers is a NASBA QAS CPE Sponsor. The CPE365 site is a Lambers’ partner site. We following the NASBA/AICPA rules for self-study group-live and live CPE courses. These are the requirements for all Boards for CPE credits. Please note that your Board has the final authority on CPE courses they will accept.
NASBA approves CPE Sponsors, not specific CPE courses. NASBA Approved CPE Sponsors are required to follow the NASBA / AICPA rules for CPE courses. All Boards will either require that CPE Sponsors provide CPE courses that comply with the NASBA / AICPA rules or the CPE Sponsor is a NASBA approved CPE sponsor.
All self-study courses (PDF self-study and Video self-study) require passing an exam at the end of the course to earn CPE credits.
On-Demand and Live webinars do not require passing an exam to earn CPE credits. You will be earning CPE credits for the time you spend participating in these sessions.
Online self-study courses (this includes both PDF self-study and Video self-study courses) require reading the course material or watching the course videos and passing an online exam. You can download and print the exam questions and have them in front of you while reviewing the course material. You will also get unlimited attempts to pass the course exams.
On-demand webinars and Live webinars require watching the webinar sessions and answering the polling questions presented during each session. These courses do not require passing an exam. You will earn CPE credit for the time you spend in each session and the polling questions you answer during the session.
CPAs are required to report their own CPE credits to your Board. You will receive a certificate of completion for each course that you complete. You should print and save course certificates for your records. If you get audited, your Board will contact us to verify that you completed the CPE courses that you claimed that you completed.
Yes. Ethics courses are included in all unlimited CPE plans. We are working to offer Ethics courses for every state. If you need an Ethics course, please verify that we offer one for your state.
No. You just pay the one-time fee. All materials that are required to earn CPE credits are included for that one fee.
Contact CPE365 pre-sales customer representatives for any additional questions that you may have related to CPE Plans, Approvals or Earning CPE credits on the CPE365 site.