Agile is a very hot term that is being used today to describe everything from transforming a business to changing leadership styles. This presentation will define the term agile. This presentation will describe the four values for agile. This presentation will list and define the twelve agile principles. This presentation will identify different agile methodologies. This presentation will identify why to use agile.
We provide a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to answer any questions you may have during this session. SMEs are available from 8am to 7:30pm Central Time. This course should only be taken during SME hours.
At the end of this webinar, students will be able to:
- Identify what is meant when the term Agile is used
- Recognize the four values defined in the Agile Manifesto
- Identify the twelve agile principle
- Recognize different agile methodologies
- Identify the benefits to using agile techniques
CPE Credits: 1 CPE for CPAs
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study: Management Services
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Publish Date: April 6, 2020