Price to Purchase
Agile is a very hot term that is being used today to describe everything from transforming a business to changing leadership styles. This course will define the term agile. This course will describe the four values for agile. This course will list and define the twelve agile principles. This course will identify different agile methodologies. This course will identify why to use agile.
NOTE - This is a Video Self-Study Course
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify what is meant when the term Agile is used
- Recognize the four values defined in the Agile Manifesto
- Identify the twelve agile principle
- Recognize different agile methodologies
- Identify the benefits to using agile techniques
CPE Credits: 1 CPE for CPAs
Instructional Method: Self Study
NASBA Field of Study: Management Services
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Revision Date: April 1, 2022
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!