Price to Purchase
This course is designed for beginning practitioners and/or practitioners who have not encountered QBI much in the past. The goal of this course is to expose the practitioner to many different aspects of QBI from a fairly high level.
NOTE - This is a Video Self-Study Course
Upon successful completion of this course participant should be able to be complete the following objectives:
- Define what the QBI deduction is
- Understand the basics of how entities report QBI items
- Understand how taxpayers calculate the QBI deduction on their Form 1040
- Understand the basics of how aggregation works for the QBI deduction
- Analyze whether a rental property qualifies for a QBI deduction
CPE Credits: 1 CPE for CPAs and EAs
Instructional Method: Self-Study
NASBA Field of Study: Taxes
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Revision Date: March 20, 2023
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!