Price to Purchase
This course will take ethical tax issues and turn it into a more-interactive event, with real-life stories of practitioners who have run afoul of Circular 230. These stories will be interspersed with complete coverage of Circular 230 from Subpart A through Subpart E.
NOTE - This is a Video Self-Study Course
Upon successful completion of this course participant should be able to be complete the following objectives:
- Identify what Circular 230
- Identify who is subject to Circular 230
- Understand the disciplinary sanctions under Circular 230
- Understand who needs a PTIN
- Identify other penalties preparers could be subject to
CPE Credits: 2 CPE for CPAs and EAs
Instructional Method: Self-Study
NASBA Field of Study: Taxes
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Revision Date: April 1, 2022
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!