Leadership is a broad term that describes the skill of leading or directing individuals, teams, or a business organization. The practice owner or managing partner serves a critical leadership role for their practice. Individual practitioners may also be required to lead teams. Leadership requires motivating office staff members. Leadership and Motivation is a course that will describe the skills and traits for leading and motivating office staff members within a practice.
- Identify the leadership roles of the practice owner or managing partner.
- Recognize the skills to be an effective leader.
- Identify the importance of being an effective communicator.
- Identify the importance of recognizing culture and power in an organization.
- Recognize the techniques to resolve conflicts.
- Identify the different approaches that can be used to motivate the office staff.
CPE Credits: 3 CPE for CPAs
Instructional Method: Self-Study
NASBA Field of Study: Management Services
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Revision Date: April 1, 2022