Auditing – Planning and Risk Assessment is a CPE webinar that will identify the three types of engagement risk and the factors that an auditor should consider when planning an audit. This webinar discuss two cash flow ratios are effective in assessing liquidity: Funds Flow Coverage (FFC) Ratio and Cash Interest Coverage Ratio. This webinar will review the auditing procedures that should be performed to determine if inventories are properly valued and define the two changes to ARB No. 43. This webinar will discuss the risks related to the recognition of revenue. Finally, this webinar will review the risks related to the improper recording of restructuring charges.
We provide a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to answer any questions you may have during this session. SMEs are available from 8am to 7:30pm Central Time. This course should only be taken during SME hours.
At the end of this webinar, students will be able to:
- Identify the three types of engagement risk.
- Identify the factors that an auditor should consider when planning an audit.
- Identify two cash flow ratios are effective in assessing liquidity.
- Recognize the auditing procedures that should be performed to determine if inventories are properly valued
- Identify the two changes to ARB No. 43
CPE Credits: 2 CPE for CPAs
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study: Auditing
Program Prerequisites: None
Advanced Preparation: None
Publish Date: April 6, 2020